Thumbs upOutdated[5.18]League of Legends account checker

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
it was working fine now when i press on accounts it is not responding prog fix pls
How many accs I should run a check to get accs?
So when I use it, it only seems to take a list of up to 2,500. Anyone know why?
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
So when I use it, it only seems to take a list of up to 2,500. Anyone know why?
it is outdated anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
it is outdated anyways.
I got it to check the accounts.
ty
for this wll use it
it says program is not responding is there a fix?
that is helpful! Thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

Very useful! Thanks a lot, m8
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?