CS:GO Free Boosting Thread! S1/S2/S3/S4/SE/SEM/G1/G2/G3/GNM/MG1/MG2/MGE/DMG/LE

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Free Boosting Thread! S1/S2/S3/S4/SE/SEM/G1/G2/G3/GNM/MG1/MG2/MGE/DMG/LE
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Boosting

Information: This CS:GO boost service has been created by Counter Strike: Global Offensive players, who reached global elite rank at their main accounts and now decided to go in for boosting.

What makes our CS:GO Rank Boost service great?

Guaranteed Rank, the rank you desire will be the rank you will receive.

*Note, currently only boosting anyone under LE: Legendary Eagle.
*Accepting lobby boosts now!

FAQ:
Are you going to steal my items?
A: When you log into a different IP address, steam guard kicks in and won't let anybody send items for 7 days. That means you have 7 days to change your password before your items are able to be stolen.

How fast can you get me to 'said' rank?
A:
It depends on whether or not we are filled with orders or not, usually, takes 1-3 days, but likely to take more than a week.

Can I play with you if I have another account/smurf?
A: Very possible. But it depends on the situation.

Current Boosters:
Main: [Akosipol] http://www.mpgh.net/forummember.php?u=3095379
2nd Booster: [IamManuel2122] http://www.mpgh.net/forummember.php?u=3384502

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

https://gyazo.com/b0ff42efdc44cef29a834fac3be7e437

Mouldy-------: MG1-MG2
Bigfat
-------: GNM-MGE
nigga/faraj
-------: MG2-DMG

*Note, Make sure the one you have been assigned to be boosted by is the person you talk to. It is the booster's responsibility if they do not abide by YOUR rules of YOUR account. If a booster is unpleasant, not following your rules, please message [AKOSIPOL] and it will be taken care of swiftly.

Thank you.
i want boost please open your skype man
I added you in skype.

I will be on 5PM - CALIFORNIA TIME. 9/20/15

I will be posting a lobby link.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?