DetectedAVA Trainer Version 2.0

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
the bypass is detected not this hack it works fine
Its workiing but...... WHen I playing me crashed always. "Lost connection to server". PLease help
Quote Originally Posted by eima159 View Post
Its workiing but...... WHen I playing me crashed always. "Lost connection to server". PLease help
its because ava has a heartbeat when you bypass xigncode3 the heartbeat does a check and sees xigncode3 isnt running so it kills ava. get it no heart no ava
After like 1 min into the game it says 'I have lost coneciton to the server and exiting in X sec...' The fact si though I ahve not lost conectionnn HELP please!
its kinda sad it does not work with ava garena Singapore
It works but it crashes AVA because it consumes a lot of memory.
Hate to have to request this @Minnesota Dabs but as they have reactivated the heart beat Could you list this as detected .
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?