HelpItems stolen!?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Items stolen!?
My non-ut items are occasionally vanishing when I take a break from realm for a week. I use the hack clients found on the cheating pages, and k-relay. I think someone is somehow hacking into my account and stealing my items. I lost a cwhole, sky, t5 spell, t11 staff, and others. I use the option "anti-thief" and I never, ever, revealed my username or password to anyone, in the game and in real life. I also live by myself in my house.
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, has a solution, or just a tutorial on how to make a standalone client. I would like to make a client that is just like the standard non-hacked version, but with a proxy server added. I am sure that then my account would not be hacked then,because I believe someone is keylogging the clients I use, somehow. Thanks, please forgive me if I make no sense, I'm knew to the whole forum thing.
change your password and you probably downloaded a keylogger so just system restore before the last time you downloaded something idk
Quote Originally Posted by UniversalHope View Post
My non-ut items are occasionally vanishing when I take a break from realm for a week. I use the hack clients found on the cheating pages, and k-relay. I think someone is somehow hacking into my account and stealing my items. I lost a cwhole, sky, t5 spell, t11 staff, and others. I use the option "anti-thief" and I never, ever, revealed my username or password to anyone, in the game and in real life. I also live by myself in my house.
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, has a solution, or just a tutorial on how to make a standalone client. I would like to make a client that is just like the standard non-hacked version, but with a proxy server added. I am sure that then my account would not be hacked then,because I believe someone is keylogging the clients I use, somehow. Thanks, please forgive me if I make no sense, I'm knew to the whole forum thing.
Any hacks from MPGH are not keyloggers. Don't trust hacks from other sites.

Try scanning your pc with malwarebytes. It should detect most viruses.

If the password for the account doesn't change, make sure the account isnt linked to someone else's steam account or kong account.

BTW, you can use ORape v2.3 to build a only proxy server client. But the builder is old.
Quote Originally Posted by UniversalHope View Post
. I lost a cwhole, sky, t5 spell, t11 staff, and others
wow that must have been an arm and a leg to lose
Anti-theft replace rotmg password once you are in nexus with garbage.. But that doesnt stop keyloggers.
Also, we all have seen keyloggers or stealers who passed through minions controls here (No offense, i know its a difficult task )

There are so many way to infect you/steal your account, btw.
Sophisticated : trapped client (swf), trapped projector (real but modified flash exe)
Usual : Any keylogger or Remote control program, hidden or not.
Dumb : GOLD GENERATOR, DUPE SITE/PROGRAM, MAXING SITE/PROGRAM, FAME HAX. Or even by EMAIL
Those ones usually ask for your infos BUT they can steal your muledump by themselves. Like every shit mentionned above (except trapped swf)

If you cheat, you tend to download cheats. And cheats are a common way to infect people ("blah, its a hax, disable your antivirus dude"), NOT ESPECIALLY ON ROTMG. CHECK YOUR OTHER DOWNLOADS.

If you feel i can be trusted, use the clients i upload. If you dont trust me , monitor the websites my clients are contacting or use an old builder
Thanks guys. Sorry I was on vacation but I changed my password and I'm good.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?