Grand opening

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Grand opening
Yo...
Is it really true that you'll become a Hacker once you come in this site?
I'm 12 years old and I'm new to Hacking.
I want to know how to be a Hacker and other shitz.
GRAND OPENING
And BTW why can't I activate my acc?
I typed my email and still there's no Message of anything about activation.
Yes, you will become more than a hacker, my friend!
With any luck, you will become a Jetamay! He is the envy of all MPGHieans.
HEIL JETAMAY .
You won't like Jetamay when he's angry.
Lol you need to be 13 to register for this site.
BAN HIM! HAHA
Re-ask activation.
Your writing this post, means you activavted...

By the way, yes you will become a hacker once youg et the hang of it.

Welcome! ~
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us