UnhappyValkyrie Injector

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Valkyrie Injector
Well I'm trying to get hacks to work.. I download pub hacks such as the GlobablFalure2/CAHook (none are patched for others ).. And Using the Valkyrie injector After I add The dll, and Inject into Engine.exe .. It says Injection failed After starting CA?? Any suggestions?
I've got the same setup. I'm using Valkyrie Injector V2, and the CAHook.dll. Make sure you're injecting the hacks into the correct process. I believe the process is "Engine.exe" (without quotes). Also, disable your anti-virus and run both Combat Arms and the injector as an administrator.
This happened to me but only after I moved it and the faith.ini file from the desktop
then i moved them back and it worked again
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us