InfoAQW - My fondness; Only for veteran users to understand

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
AQW - My fondness; Only for veteran users to understand
Thinking back on Artix Entertainment, it has been a really good company. I would say its got the best customer support for any only game company.
Even more so, they it can also teach you how it feels to lose a friend. *incoming story*
I met this guy with a random name, i made account with real birth date in 2010, couldnt use chat servers, so we just followed each other around. I would say we would be copying eachother for about 8months
then one day
i unfriended him by accident, his name was stupid and not memorized. This felt bad, i for some reason felt a large connection to this random person, and would be delighted to see him.
Similar story happened with chatango around 2012, just that people disappeared, depressing.
I also remember everyone trying for hyperium, this game was great. Level 30's had armor and sets better looking than level 65's do now. This brings me to another story. Remember when arcangrove was a random teleport in greenguard (east?). Then it came, people flooding the maps, i met another guy more or less i lost him aswell. The day i was on level 29 and the cap was set to 35.

I feel enlightened whenever i play aqw, and whenever i have a small conversation with someone i will try to make sure im always in contact with them from then on, so i don't lose anymore.

I feel saddened
Actually, based on personal experience, I feel that Blizzard Entertainment has equivalent, if not better customer service than AE.

I guess AQW can never go back to the old days when it was more about gameplay rather than dressing up your characters.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
Actually, based on personal experience, I feel that Blizzard Entertainment has equivalent, if not better customer service than AE.

I guess AQW can never go back to the old days when it was more about gameplay rather than dressing up your characters.
I feel great looking back and seeing how fun aqw was, for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
Actually, based on personal experience, I feel that Blizzard Entertainment has equivalent, if not better customer service than AE.
Blizzard do have good customer service, but they were merged with Activision - the size of the two game companies are incomparable. Based on the small size of AE, their customer support team is actually amazing, especially when dealing mainly with 8 year olds, and non-English speakers. I've spoken deeply about customer support with a staff member at AE, and they work tirelessly to help people, and I've seen evidence of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ewrc View Post
I feel great looking back and seeing how fun aqw was, for some reason.
Although I only properly played it when I was very young, I do too.
Its just that gold has much more use than before lol
I still remember first playing Adventure Quest like it was yesterday. The game was still considered "new" as you had to wait for a free player to sign out if you weren't a guardian lol! Hell now that I think about it, I have been with AE for a looong ass time. Man was Df and AQW beta the good ol' days .
AE has good service but game is shit to anyone that look at it from a neutral stand point.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?