ExclamationOutdatedBFBC2 PotatoesV2 Player Wall Hack & Vehicle Wall Hack - Bullet Tracers

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Alright sure I cant wait! You're good with hacks man!
not working.
i follow this
1. Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
2. Extreme Injector v3.6.1
3. Download this dll
4. run game in window and full screen both
5. none of them work
all the time i am getting this error



and yes i am in main menu
MakeMake sure you download visual studio that I linked you must have the x86 and x64 also run extreme injector as admin also is your PC 64 bit ? And check extreme injector settings make sure its on standard injection and not thread hijack etc
One of the major bugs is that some maps you can't see the wallhack as u can only see the enemies through certain terrain, for example if Im facing the sand/snow the wallhack won't work but if I'm looking through buildings and boxes it will work. Is there any fix? I hope it will be fixed alongside with your chams Cheers!
Yes i see that lol i only just started getting into WH scene. I can remove the terrain which you can't see through so you can see through it but it would remove what ever it stopping you you say a rock i would remove that texture but then if you shot you would shoot the rock lol!
I see! is it possible if ur new chams could include like for example if they are visible and in range to kill they'll be highlighted green, if they are behind a structure or under cover it'll be red. I'm always shooting ppl behind the walls lmfao
Yes I can do that I posted on forum for help to fix terrain bug
doesnt work at win 7 x86 bits !!
Not working on Windows 10 64bit Enterprise LSTB with both the x86 and the x64 versions of the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed.

Things I tried:
Both Standard and Extreme modes on Scrambling
Always using Standard Injection
Both Secure and Normal mode
Running as admin
Doing it before joining a server on the main menu
Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagoras View Post
Not working on Windows 10 64bit Enterprise LSTB with both the x86 and the x64 versions of the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed.

Things I tried:
Both Standard and Extreme modes on Scrambling
Always using Standard Injection
Both Secure and Normal mode
Running as admin
Doing it before joining a server on the main menu
What specific error did you get after you injected? Did it say injected successfully, did your BFBC2 auto crash?. Have you tried running your BFBC2 on windows mode? In your BFBC2 press Alt + Enter to enter windows mode.
Quote Originally Posted by Anaxagoras View Post
Not working on Windows 10 64bit Enterprise LSTB with both the x86 and the x64 versions of the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 installed.

Things I tried:
Both Standard and Extreme modes on Scrambling
Always using Standard Injection
Both Secure and Normal mode
Running as admin
Doing it before joining a server on the main menu
Well you didn't list anything about directx so i'm assuming another didn't read my note so again stop wasting my time and change your game to directx9 idiot.
What note? I have read the entirety of the thread and in no place did it ever mention anything about DX9. Regardless, even if changing to DX9 made the menu appear, it is unresponsive to Num 8/5/2.

It doesn't really matter either way. Adding your completely uncalled for rudeness to this flawed mess that you call a release has made it very clear to me that I have no further interest on this. Have a good day.
I need help, my laptop does NOT have numpads. What are other alternatives, except buying a keyboard, that can activate the hack? Help is much appreciated.
If you want add me on skype and i'll set the keys to what ever you want or enable it to use mouse control. i'll pm my skype name over private message.
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?