ISLAM ISNT ISIS , ISLAM IS THE TOP

Posts 106–112 of 112 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJN View Post
Because someone said not all Muslims are terrorist and I was agreeing.
Right. Right. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJN View Post
making the comparison that there are terrorist in every group.
So you were comparing them and therefore equating them.

This is a problem. Because technically, you are right. There exist terrorist in most major world religions.

But at the same time, saying "there are terrorist in every group" is equating the problem within Islam specifically to exist in other religions.


For other religions, these religious terrorist are a small, small faction of the population(not passing 100 per organization) and are not supported within the religious community.

For Islam, they are openly supported and as such the terrorist organizations can get as large as 150k+ such as ISIS.

That's not even counting the leaders of the community who bolster support.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJN View Post
It's the idea since we see Muslim terrorist people associate that with all Muslims being terrorist yet we don't see all Christians as terrorist etc...
Note the "Christians as terrorist".

See you haven't made the distinction of a "terrorist who is X religion" and "terrorist who uses X religion to justify actions".


Until you recognize the difference, you're just falsifying statistics from your own ignorance.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Right. Right. Of course.



So you were comparing them and therefore equating them.

This is a problem. Because technically, you are right. There exist terrorist in most major world religions.

But at the same time, saying "there are terrorist in every group" is equating the problem within Islam specifically to exist in other religions.


For other religions, these religious terrorist are a small, small faction of the population(not passing 100 per organization) and are not supported within the religious community.

For Islam, they are openly supported and as such the terrorist organizations can get as large as 150k+ such as ISIS.

That's not even counting the leaders of the community who bolster support.



Note the "Christians as terrorist".

See you haven't made the distinction of a "terrorist who is X religion" and "terrorist who uses X religion to justify actions".


Until you recognize the difference, you're just falsifying statistics from your own ignorance.
I said their are terrorist in each group, you're misinterpreting that.
I never said there are as many extremist, or as many killed by terrorist from those groups.
I never once mentioned any statistics.
you are again, pulling words out of nowhere.

Look let me spell this out for you since you seem to need your hand held or you just start putting words in my mouth

There are terrorist in every religious group
I don't know, nor was it my point to say how many their are, nor was it to point our how many have committed acts of terrorism and at what cost
I was not saying the terrorist in other religious groups were as bad as Muslim extremist
I never mentioned a single statistic
I never equated any of them, I think you need to look up the definition before you just say things its adding to the unintelligent image you're creating for yourself

You're nothing more than someone who overthinks, misinterprets, assumes, and implies things in a conversation and have now become a liar and just flooded this thread with your arrogance and perceived omniscience. Literally nothing you've said regarding my quote has pertained to anything that I said and you have done absolutely nothing more than put words in my mouth this whole time. I'm done here, and I'm done with you.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJN View Post
There are terrorist in every religious group
How is this technicality relevant to a thread about ISIS?

Just answer this for once.

Because after all this, you still haven't explained why you made that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJN View Post
You're nothing more than someone who overthinks, misinterprets, assumes, and implies things in a conversation and have now become a liar and just flooded this thread with your arrogance and perceived omniscience. Literally nothing you've said regarding my quote has pertained to anything that I said and you have done absolutely nothing more than put words in my mouth this whole time. I'm done here, and I'm done with you.
This is a petty strawman, but I'll address it.


I've done nothing of the sort. The only thing you had to do the entire time is explain why you made that statement. That's it.

Yet you refuse to do so.

Instead you come out here and argue technicality instead of implications. "I didn't technically say that". That's great, but you implied it unless you want to explain yourself.

Because in a discussion about Islamic terrorism the last thing we need is another person bringing up the "well technically every religion has terrorist" statements.
Some people do believe that Islam is a part of ISIS, which is not true.
Quote Originally Posted by billalm56 View Post
Some people do believe that Islam is a part of ISIS, which is not true.
How that cannot be where there are Islamic participants in ISIS?
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
When the fuck did we say they were ISIS.
This has to be most fucking retarded post I've seen in awhile.
Quran 8:12.

Quran 9:5

Start reading your own religious text before you post stupid shit like this.
Instead of just finding random verses that you do not understand brother, you should also try and interpret those verses and understand them before you start showing us verses that do not mean what you think they mean.

Watch this video, and don't just skip through the video. Watch the whole video, and understand it.
Quote Originally Posted by billalm56 View Post
Instead of just finding random verses that you do not understand brother
Precisely what is there to not understand about them? Please, elaborate on how I'm "misinterpreting".
Posts 106–112 of 112 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?