WTS✩✩VCC VISA Service [Cheap and Fast delivery] -- Used to verify and for Payments✩✩

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
✩✩VCC VISA Service [Cheap and Fast delivery] -- Used to verify and for Payments✩✩
Hey everyone,
I'm offering a Virtual Credit Card service, these cards will be VISA only,
You may verify your PayPal account with these or make payments with them.

The current price for one VCC will be 25 EUR.
The available balance on the Credit Card will be 20 EUR.

PayPal verifications have only been tested inside the EU, They may be able to verify outside the EU but I am not able to confirm this.



What do you get when buying a Virtual Credit Card from me?

1. Credit Card Number
2. Security Code
3. Expiry Date


Any disputes after you've received the card will result in a scam report.

By buying a Virtual Credit Card from me you agree NOT to release any Information to the public without my permission.

Contact me on skype ; Thecsgosmurf
added you
Bumping it up once.
Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
Contact me on skype ; Thecsgosmurf
vouch copy available?
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

vouch copy available?
I buy them from my resource as soon I get paid from the customers, so It's not possible I'm sorry.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?