Any suggestions?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Any suggestions?
I don't really know what to watch atm in case of Anime :P
I really enjoyed watching "Clannad" and "Angel Beats!", but tbh I don't think I can't handle any sad things atm
So do you have any suggestions on what I could watch, funny or mind blowing, don't really have a specific genre

ps: hope that's the right place to ask, if not, feel free to move and sorry for the inconvenience
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
I don't really know what to watch atm in case of Anime :P
I really enjoyed watching "Clannad" and "Angel Beats!", but tbh I don't think I can't handle any sad things atm
So do you have any suggestions on what I could watch, funny or mind blowing, don't really have a specific genre

ps: hope that's the right place to ask, if not, feel free to move and sorry for the inconvenience
Sad shit is the only thing I seem to be watching right now, so:

Welcome to the N.H.K
Charlotte(yeah, I talked down about it earlier, but this is the only thing that's been on my mind. Especially with the preview to next episode)
Grave of Fireflies(Movie)

Other, non sad:
Tatami Galaxy
JoJos Bizarre Adventure
Hunter x Hunter
Monogotari
If you like food and comedy, Shokugeki no Souma

If you like dirty comedy, Prison School
Charlotte is somewhat similar to Angel beats and was released this season.
Okay thank you very much guys I'll check them out
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Grave of Fireflies
Studio Ghibli is pure gold and I love all their stuff, except this movie. THIS MOVIE IS LITERALLY SO DAMN DEPRESSING IT ISNT EVEN WATCHABLE...
Quote Originally Posted by IDontLoveYou View Post
Studio Ghibli is pure gold and I love all their stuff, except this movie. THIS MOVIE IS LITERALLY SO DAMN DEPRESSING IT ISNT EVEN WATCHABLE...
Expressing emotion towards something, sadness in this case, usually means its good.
Ouran Host Club, Kanon 2006, Fruits Basket, Anohana and Nagi no Asukara if you're into moe main character lolies
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?