Modding Problems

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Modding Problems
ok so here is what hapening ........



sorry, i know im probly missing something basic but yea
I tihnk it is something wrong with the addon things... are they in the right files? You two that are in the thing, then the one in the plugin and the other subfolder in it? I know you forgot to put this in discussion, but I think it's a problem with addons...
you didnt put the DTX plugin for photoshop in the photoshop folder lol
So I was right? XD
ok wait wait wait im still a lil lost do i just move the folders over ? plz someone walk me throu this or send me a video real quick ^^
You get the three things along with the reztools, you put 2 of them in the photoshop main folder, and the dtx plugin one, in the Plugins\File format.


and there is 2 dll files that just go in the main cs3 folder
hahah ok im so srry for my "stupidity" with this but ok i moved the plugins folder into the photoshopCS3 now what dll files are u talkin bout and where do i find them ? =*(
there with all the other files u downloaded....
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us