CoolDetectedA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4a [FullyExternal]

Posts 91–105 of 386 · Page 7 of 26
I have this problem which is really annoying,i hope someone can solve it.I always protect hacks using enigma because i'm afraid of getting banned.Every hacks that got protected will be deleted by itself after it got open for like 7-9 times.I try to redownload it but it will get deleted by itself before i could even open it.
Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMuncher View Post
I have this problem which is really annoying,i hope someone can solve it.I always protect hacks using enigma because i'm afraid of getting banned.Every hacks that got protected will be deleted by itself after it got open for like 7-9 times.I try to redownload it but it will get deleted by itself before i could even open it.
Choose :
1 . stop using enigma
2. add the protected file as exception for your antivirus .
bro can u help me please this hack wont work for me ever since i deleted the 3.4 and upgraded to 3.4a
I dont like it, I love it
Quote Originally Posted by kosta95 View Post
I dont like it, I love it
love it - love it - ooo ohhh.
status? //2short
Anybody can give me the Mouse4/Mouse5 Code for settings.ini i dont find the code on googel ? pls.
For me there is only 2 different settings on "aimhack" yes it is a slider but as fast as I have It a little above "legit" it turns to rage mode. No not the program the actual hack. I wanted to have it something in the middle but It is like "rage" mode :/ anyone else got the same problem?
man u was doing great cheat since last update, aimbot doesnt wok, when i tap ALT crossahair is activating no aim. Ty for my great days with A bit smarter 3.3 . RIP best cheat
Quote Originally Posted by aQuance1337 View Post
man u was doing great cheat since last update, aimbot doesnt wok, when i tap ALT crossahair is activating no aim. Ty for my great days with A bit smarter 3.3 . RIP best cheat
type in console unbind alt .
why the noflash dont working help!
Status? ;-; I'm used the other this morning but you actualizate xD
it the console suppose to blink and make the game a bit laggy? :P
our a week ago I have not seen this hacker, I hope you're good to play
Posts 91–105 of 386 · Page 7 of 26
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?