SolvedHelp me i cant run all hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Help me i cant run all hack
I cant run all hack T^T
1.It alert MSVCP120.dll missing in your computer . I fixed itwork (Window 7 x64) and it dowload MSVCP120.dll and paste in (window / SysWOW64) and (window / Systen32)
2.It alert The application was unable to start corrtctle (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application.
i download vcrdist_x86.exe and vscrdist_X64.exe and installed but it not work.

I want to use it . how to fix ???
##Sry... I'm bad english
All MSCVP Packages come from Visual studio, the number after is the 'version' number:

90 : Visual studio 2018
100 : Visual studio 2010
110 : visual studio 2012
120 : Visual studio 2013 *this is your one*
140 : visual studio 2015

If you want to fix this search the visual studio and add redistributable at the end, like such:
visual studio 2013 redistributable
Go to the microsoft page, download and install.

Installing the required packages is much better and safer, it ensures you do not get any modified librarys and everything should work fine after that.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?