Discussioncsgo hack

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
csgo hack
Wat is ur record off how many wins u got with hacking?
mine is 320 wins still going private cheat wats urs?????????????????????????????????
Currently rockin 512 wins, also a private cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by erik510jr View Post
Where are all you guys finding private hacks ;-;
Made it my self.
298 wins with cheats, self coded cheat, trying to get to global with 2 or 3 more wins so I can derank back to silver 1.
None, get skill nerds.
501 wins. [Supreme]
1 win because what's the point of hiding hacks.
to not get banned by overwatch
bumpie bumping deez nuts
bumping bump bump deez boobs there big
hacks account 514 and counting!!!
I don't think i've gotten past 20 but I used crap cheats lol
I had 906 using all public. band new account -> rank 3 -> 10 wins got me LEM, then at 81 made it to global, then after 906 wins I got overwatch banned, still no VAC from all public's.
I quit cheating after my OW Ban tho

This is just RADAR Only.




Currently Offline
Last Online 19 days ago
1 game ban(s) on record | Info
59 day(s) since last ban

- - - Updated - - -

Then theres games you play legit and carry the global that should never have been in your game to begin with...?


Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us