SolvedOverwatch system

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Overwatch system
Hello guys, I have a few questions for you.

1). what it takes to be overwatched? I mean, how many reports and stuff?

2). If an overwatch observer decides that I use hacks, what next? he decides if Im banned? how does it work?

3). Some one told me that after an observer decides that I'm guilty, steam scans my computer and if it finds illegal programs I'm banned. is that true? If so, if I use hacks on other games? and if I delete the hacks after using them(when being afk), it reduces the percentage of me to be banned?

Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by yairshabtai View Post
Hello guys, I have a few questions for you.

1). what it takes to be overwatched? I mean, how many reports and stuff?

2). If an overwatch observer decides that I use hacks, what next? he decides if Im banned? how does it work?

3). Some one told me that after an observer decides that I'm guilty, steam scans my computer and if it finds illegal programs I'm banned. is that true? If so, if I use hacks on other games? and if I delete the hacks after using them(when being afk), it reduces the percentage of me to be banned?

Thank you.
1. 1 report and you someone will watch your demo.

2. No one really knows, but more than 1 player judges your demo.

3. That is total bs steam does not scan your computer from an overwatch.
1) After 9 reports per 24 hours (Tested quite a lot) you are put in the overwatch system and a group of people (Maybe 30) will watch your demo and post there verdict on if your cheating/griefing

2) If the majority say your hacking you will receive a permanent ban which will not be reversed under any circumstances. Griefing will cause a 25 day ban and includes things like Teamkilling, game throwing etc

3) VAC will only scan the PC while connected to a VAC enabled server. Overwatch is a seperate system

Hope it helped more than this guy above me posted useless information
Quote Originally Posted by GamerTurtle View Post
1) After 9 reports per 24 hours (Tested quite a lot)
Valve said a long ass time ago they do not use that as the ban conviction method.
1) It takes 6 reports to get into overwatch but this resets every 24 hours.
2)If you a good amount of people that believe you're hacking then you will be banned.
3)No, Valve doesn't scan your PC after you have been in overwatch.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us