Gold Nova Master| 130 Wins| 319 Hours| Market access| Bloodhound operation| NO BANS
Hello! It's me again! 
I'm selling Gold Nova Master account with 130 wins and 319 hours. It has market access and bloodhound operation. No VAC/OW/Trade bans.
Everything is smooth and clean

Price: 18$ (Feel free to negotiate) via PayPal only
Contact: This topic, private message or Skype: zireael21
I've already sold some account on the site without any problems, if you don't trust me, we can use middleman!
Have a nice day!

I'm selling Gold Nova Master account with 130 wins and 319 hours. It has market access and bloodhound operation. No VAC/OW/Trade bans.
Everything is smooth and clean


Price: 18$ (Feel free to negotiate) via PayPal only
Contact: This topic, private message or Skype: zireael21
I've already sold some account on the site without any problems, if you don't trust me, we can use middleman!

Have a nice day!


