Why was I banned?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Why was I banned?
Why was starkman123 (my account) banned?
And what for?
9c7f7733ddef4abe25c47797b73473e7 < that's the gyazo end link
Walter chens?
WHAT???

I haven't scammed or necroed any threads...
yea...dont use vpns to sign up and browse unless you wanna get framed for having a same ip as a banned user

EDIT// nevermind...its you
I never used a VPN lol?
My IP changes locations around the country for some reason (I'm in Wellington, it goes around Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin).
But... I'm not sure which user has the same IP as me? Starkman123 does (ofc, because it's me), but other than that, my question is why was I banned?
already have you.
Yeah, I spoke to him about it. He didn't tell me why, but said he'd look into my claim.
bump 2short

- - - Updated - - -

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?