WTBBuy 4u service

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Buy 4u service
I know not alot of people do this anymore so I will Tell you what I want...

I want a new Iphone (im in the uk). I have recently done an amazon ref on my account.

Any suggestions
None does this apparently, the last one who was ''legit'' ended up being permanently banned. I'll suggest you to save money and when you got the money go with an Apple Store Refund, there are many on this forum who do it for 10-15%.
I do buy4u's still. But you aren't going to like the % I charge haha
ha cool, Im in the uk . Dont think many people are doing the uk one.

Mio what percentage?
he takes 70%
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?