I need a new computer

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
I need a new computer
Where is the cheapest place to buy a desktop

:'[
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Where is the cheapest place to buy a desktop

:'[
I don't now the cheapest store but I know the cheapest way. Buy an gun and rob an computerstore
man try a pc outlet
u can get one cheap or a pawn chop and just take it lol
Try searching for one on the internet, there's got to be a good deal.
Find someone you know who works at walmart and have them buy it for you with there 10% discount, but the computer will probaly suck
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Where is the cheapest place to buy a desktop

:'[
in a garbage area
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
in a garbage area
hehe lol that's funny
Build a computer, no brands + PWN, plus they are the cheapest.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
fuck alienware, velocity micro is THE SHIT SON, cheaper than alienware's and still quality gaming computer performance. velocitymicro.com

Guess it's going to be this one.
I say go to ebay and buy parts, a nice dual core processor, nForce4 SLi x16 mobo and 1 or 2 GeForce 7900gs gfx cards =D its a nice ass gaming pc and not as expensive
Well...
Well I probably would choose.... macbook.
You can put windows in your macs ( I mean play games and all is no problem I'm writing you from an iMac with Windows Xp service pack 1) and you can customize your own Macbook HD,Graphic Card and so on...

Link:http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...acbook/macbook

Hope I helped you
I'd just browse different site and try going out to places to see the best one to you.
lol`
buy an old pc from ebay buy a better video card buy a flash drive of about 200 gbs and upgrade it lol get one with windows 98 and download windows xp that one i have that is fastest i seen and ull have good pc ill all be about 600 bucks for a good ass pc lol
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?