TeamSpeak
Has anyone ever been in a clan that had a Teamspeak test?
I just had one and DAMN was it suspenseful... All I did was delete my old hacks, empty my trash bin, and move my good hacks into a usb.
THEN he went through all this shit. He went onto my programs thing and did "recent".
I got crap scared. I was fine. Shit, there was even more than that? He checked all this CRAP that I didn't even KNOW of.
Guess what. He's only 15.
/discuss
I just had one and DAMN was it suspenseful... All I did was delete my old hacks, empty my trash bin, and move my good hacks into a usb.
THEN he went through all this shit. He went onto my programs thing and did "recent".
I got crap scared. I was fine. Shit, there was even more than that? He checked all this CRAP that I didn't even KNOW of.
Guess what. He's only 15.
/discuss