[Question] DLL Game Hack Programing

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Question] DLL Game Hack Programing
Hello im starting to learn C++ im alright in VB08 (i can make stealers, keyloggers ect..) and think i should start C++ because VB & C# require .net and C++ is better in many ways. I was wondering how to make a DLL file for games like CrossFire i just want to know how to make a simple hack like "See through walls" or somthing for a example so i can learn off of it. I dont know how to code C++ yet only Hello world because im confused but thats more of a exe i want to program .dll's can someone show / provide any help?

i use Visual C++ .
Knowing how to do "Hello world" is definitly not enough for what you want to do. Read up on the basics first. C++ doesn't change when you're making an exe or a DLL, it's the same language.
Read a book, check out the stickys here as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyb3rDev1L View Post
Hello im starting to learn C++ im alright in VB08 (i can make stealers, keyloggers ect..) and think i should start C++ because VB & C# require .net and C++ is better in many ways. I was wondering how to make a DLL file for games like CrossFire i just want to know how to make a simple hack like "See through walls" or somthing for a example so i can learn off of it. I dont know how to code C++ yet only Hello world because im confused but thats more of a exe i want to program .dll's can someone show / provide any help?

i use Visual C++ .
You remind me of a boy named Dylan, here's the story of him:

Dylan started out as a VBfag, and made some crappy hacks and stuff with it. After a lot of copy and pasting with VB, he decided that his artificial skills with coding and his amazing copy and pasting skills will get him far in C++. He made a thread asking for "help" with hacks like you did.

Nobody liked Dylan.

My tip: Start with simple things like calculators, etc. and move up to hacks after 9-10 months.
I remember Dylan.
Oh boy, Dylan was hell of a guy. I wish he were my friend.
You forgot to put /sarcasm at the end of your post o.0
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
You forgot to put /sarcasm at the end of your post o.0
Oh, I wasn't kidding. He wanted to make me stab people's eyes by his grammar and illiteracy, as well as kill a hooker or two, for the way he tried to write DLL's in notepads.
There's no such thing as simple hacks, they only seem simple because everyone copy+pastes nowadays.
I was thinking about this too, making a thread like this, since i also wounderd how people made .DLL files XD i might sound like a noob, but what i would like to ask, what do i have to learn? like what should i concentrate on first, and after that, what should i continue with? what programs to download to write the codes, etc etc.. online Guides for free, and places where i could see and learn a little off.. anyone? XD

Please dont call me a noob/choob/froob/loob/boo-/etc/ since i always wounderd XD

-Greengo-
Honestly. I don't even know how to make DLL's. But you know who does?

Google.

flipcode - Creating And Using DLLs
Creating and Using DLL's. So obviously you need to have good understanding of C++.
Start with basics.

Most people tend to jump to hacks, etc.

After about a month of C++ you should learn about .dlls, I'd assume.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?