ArtMade This Today

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Made This Today
Haven't posted here in awhile
Going to start doing that again


Version One:


Version Two:
I would actually use this as my profile picture or wallpaper.
Great work
version 1 > version 2??
great job
version 2 is very perfect!
Best drawing I seen so far
Love it
Looks hella clean
U should apply to EpicDual to be a animator, I believe their still looking for animators
Quote Originally Posted by HellowMcSwaggings View Post
U should apply to EpicDual to be a animator, I believe their still looking for animators

fyi, graphic artists , or this type of graphic art/gfx is completely different than animation.. they are not even made with the same programs...
Quote Originally Posted by IDontLoveYou View Post
fyi, graphic artists , or this type of graphic art/gfx is completely different than animation.. they are not even made with the same programs...
GFX = Graphic Art
VFX = Visual Effects/ Animations
Version 2 <- reminds me of Angel Beats when Tachibana uses her swords
The colors are nice, issues for me is that it's really cluttered.
When effects are executed nicely composition wise, you're able to appreciate both focal and effect aspects.
Here, I'm finding it hard to respect focal aspect because I'm paying way too much attention to all of the other stuff going on.
Depth isn't as good as in your current tag either.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?