Cursed Kami codes.
WTS 2 Curse Kami Counsel Codes.
They will be sold at 40k flux each.
/w 6ixty9ine if you wish to purchase. If I am not found online, reply to this thread your IGN.
Disclaimers and various infomations -
- Codes were obtained from 2 friends, and 1 from club member. We are looking to clear out the codes as soon as possible.
- I will only refund only after verifying invalidity of codes.
- Codes will be given only after receiving payment.
Undergoing any trades regarding codes with me means that you fully agree to the above terms and conditions.
They will be sold at 40k flux each.
/w 6ixty9ine if you wish to purchase. If I am not found online, reply to this thread your IGN.
Disclaimers and various infomations -
- Codes were obtained from 2 friends, and 1 from club member. We are looking to clear out the codes as soon as possible.
- I will only refund only after verifying invalidity of codes.
- Codes will be given only after receiving payment.
Undergoing any trades regarding codes with me means that you fully agree to the above terms and conditions.

