ArrowWTTTRADING 10 years old steam account with lots of hours on games for trade banned acc

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
TRADING 10 years old steam account with lots of hours on games for trade banned acc
ACCOUNT INCLUDES:
5 YEARS CS GO COIN + PIKE M CHALLENGE COIN BRONZE + OPERATION BLOOD COIN SILVER
CSGO RANK : GLOBAL ELITE + 66 WINS + PLAYED ALOTS OF FACEIT GAMES ON IT + PRIVATE RANK 20
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
1389 HOURS PLAYED ON CS GO + 1288 HOURS ON CSS + 977 ON TF2 + 940 RUST + 1023 ON DOTA 2 + 5 MORE GAMES ON THE ACCOUNT (OLD GAMES)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
INVENTORY:

INCLUDES SOME CASE AND ITEMS ON CS GO + SHIRTS AND T-SHIRT ON RUST AND STEAM BACKGROUNDS AND STEAM LEVEL 10 + ART-SHOWCASE
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
REQUIREMENT:

LOOKING FOR TRADE BANNED ACCOUNTS WITH A LOTS OF NICE SKINS, OR PAYPAL MONEY, THE ACCOUNT HAS TO HAVE A KNIFE ON IT
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
OFFERING RULES:

DON'T HAVE A CURRENT PRICE FOR THE ACCOUNT BUT I KNOW THAT ITS WAY MORE THAN 45$ OR 10$ SO STOP SPAMMING THAT AND PLEASE REAL OFFERS
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
POST YOUR OFFERS HERE AND IF I AGREE I WILL TALK TO YOUR THROUGH MPGH CHAT OR ILL GIVE YOU MY SKYPE
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
SCREEN SHOTS OF THE ACCOUNT + PROOF OF ITEM, CLICK ON THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW : (ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE DAY ALL)
Upload the attachments as links.
Are you willing to use Middle man? I would offer at least $60+ for the account depending on what type of knife it has.
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Upload the attachments as links.
Are you willing to use Middle man? I would offer at least $60+ for the account depending on what type of knife it has.
the account I am trading doesnt have any knifes on it but it has over 1.5k hours on each game on it such as CSS,CSGO,DOTA2,TF2,1k on rust and etc ....

I am trading the account for money or trade banned accounts with nice skins
Bumperino KApparino ronaldino ripperino
I have a trade banned account with a bayonet saf mesh and one with a karambit stained bs
Quote Originally Posted by Giggles. View Post
I have a trade banned account with a bayonet saf mesh and one with a karambit stained bs
link please ?
bumperino raperino cancerino
/close please no intrested to sell anymore
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?