Fetty Wap

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Fetty Wap
What do you guys think about Fetty Wap?
I honestly think all his songs are the fucking same and he slurs his speech like an idiot.
What are your opinions?
His name is fucking stupid.
I like his trap queen
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I like his trap queen
@arunforce aka arunwap is my trap queen.
Fire.
That is all.
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
What do you guys think about Fetty Wap?
I honestly think all his songs are the fucking same and he slurs his speech like an idiot.
What are your opinions?
Well if you don't like him, he just got hit by a car to let you know.
Quote Originally Posted by Kix.eXe View Post
Well if you don't like him, he just got hit by a car to let you know.
that was a few days ago
Some of his songs are fire, but the way he spits them out usually sounds the same.
His eyes are a joke. His name is a joke. His songs are a joke. He as a human being is joke.
Trap Queen is like his only decent song the rest are meh.
Did he lose his eye while picking cotton?
Him and his disabled gang make me
what's fetty wap?
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us