DetectedSIMPLE ESP GLOW WH

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Denver710Dabber View Post
I do have Microsoft Redis x64 installed, thanks! I tried to research it before I posted, I couldn't find a solution so I thought I would ask here, you know, where I got the hack from in the first place.....

- - - Updated - - -

works good, just had to install Visual Studio Community with C++..... Mircosoft Redist didnt do the trick so if your having this problem just find and download the Visual Studio Community! hope this helps!!
meh you should try harder you know... like he said, check stickies forum here
Quote Originally Posted by miarld27 View Post
meh you should try harder you know... like he said, check stickies forum here


I have read the stickies, I have researched around on the web and I can not, for the life of me, get this to work! I have installed Microsoft Redist 2015 x64 with C++ Extension along with Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition with C++ Extension. I found and downloaded MSVCP140d.dll and placed it in the same folder as the hack, along with all the other .dll's that were givin in the "MSVCP Error Fix (Tutorial)" Sticky, and now when I try to open the program, I get another error that say "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I have also ran a Scan and Repair on my drive, no luck. I don't understand why you two would rather give negative responses implying that I am stupid or lazy, because I am not, I just wanted someone who knows more then me to help me understand what I am doing wrong, not bash on me for not being born with the knowledge! Next time you should just help a person if your gonna post, not tell them to "Try Harder" or "i doubt you even have the 2013/2015 redist installed" SMH how rude! LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Denver710Dabber View Post
I am having the same issue so I'm deleting the hack till someone helps with an answer.
Just search in http://www.dll-files.com/ your missing dll´s
And put them in C:\Windows\System32
At least change the prefix to [RELEASE]
Currently NOT BUT SOOON TO COME
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?