5% discount from Kinguin

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
5% discount from Kinguin
sup5%ADgr90876 (the first "s" of "SUP" is lowercase)

There you go, take it I am not going to buy anything else from their shitty site where the staff tries to scam you. I almost lost $47 and they offered me a 5% discount cupon, as an "apologize" gift.

Fuck off.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
sup5%ADgr90876 (the first "s" of "SUP" is lowercase)

There you go, take it I am not going to buy anything else from their shitty site where the staff tries to scam you. I almost lost $47 and they offered me a 5% discount cupon, as an "apologize" gift.

Fuck off.
If you need to talk, I'm here.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
sup5%ADgr90876 (the first "s" of "SUP" is lowercase)

There you go, take it I am not going to buy anything else from their shitty site where the staff tries to scam you. I almost lost $47 and they offered me a 5% discount cupon, as an "apologize" gift.

Fuck off.
Bought the Witcher 3 on there a month ago or so. I didn't receive anything after paying, they said they didn't receive my payment. So I screenshotted my Paypal Activity where the money I send to them is clearly visible. Took them a month to pay me the fuck back.
Kinguin gave me a 5% discount code aswell lmao
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
sup5%ADgr90876 (the first "s" of "SUP" is lowercase)

There you go, take it I am not going to buy anything else from their shitty site where the staff tries to scam you. I almost lost $47 and they offered me a 5% discount cupon, as an "apologize" gift.

.
That's what you get for arguing with me over a ebook I tried to sell haha
Look 3% discount, even better.

5% discount give me 80% please
Bit greedy, with only having 3-5% discounts.
So let me get this straight.... you almost got scammed.... and now your trying to give us a 5% code to use on there website which you got SCAMMED ON instead of warning us?
Thank you, I used it and it worked fine
Lol thank you very much! I couldn't afford a game cause it was a little more expensive than what I had, but now I can
Lool almost get scammed and then pass the scam onto others. Nice
Kinguin = a website where you potentially get scammed from... Glad I stick to official steam, origin and uPlay or buy games from G2A.. I'm sorry that you can't use G2A but I can't help you with it, lol
Yeah I've told you what happened so you're pretty much warned, however if you wish to buy and had a positive feedback for their site then I gave you the code.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?