CoolDetectedMAX'S PUBLIC HACK CS:GO V1.1

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
MAX'S PUBLIC HACK CS:GO V1.1

!:

CHANGELOG:
- changed signature


VIRUSSCANS:
Virustotal: www.virustotal.com/en/file/a09bf8bb7a9c41c8a584d27aaa4b778dde6b454c76846a29fa 4eb78ccd5468ce/analysis/1443641653/
Jotti: virusscan.jotti.org/de -DE/filescanjob/mu0hn78ata

Just download and install on desktop!
What you need:
-
Microsoft Redistruable 2013/2015
- If it still doesnt work:
- install Visual Studio 2015(Community Edition (free)) with C++ Extension

HOW TO INSTALL: STEP 1: Extract to Desktop and read the Readme.txt
STEP 2: Open CS:GO
STEP 3: Open Hack and have fun

FEATURES:
ESP,TEAMESP,NOFLASH,RADARESP

VIDEO:

SCREENSHOT:








PLEASE KEEP ALL FILES TOGETHER IN ONE FOLDER!!!

Special thanks to:
My C++ Teacher: Mehmet !!!

- - - Updated - - -
Max's Public v1.1_mpgh.net.zip12.7 MB · 591 downloads 2/56 malicious
12MB of what ?
Quote Originally Posted by PrenTy View Post
12MB of what ?
with the Installer for Microsoft Redistruable
Looks good.
//Approved..
You will able to post link once you get to 10 posts I believe.
What is a signature?
thx
////2short
Every time I try to open the hack, it says MSVCP140d.dll missing. I have read the stickies, I have researched around on the web and I can not, for the life of me, get this to work, so Please someone, anyone, help! I have installed Microsoft Redist 2015 x64 with C++ Extension along with Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition with C++ Extension. I found and downloaded MSVCP140d.dll and placed it in the same folder as the hack, along with all the other .dll's that were givin in the "MSVCP Error Fix (Tutorial)" Sticky, and now when I try to open the program, I get another error that say "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I have also ran a Scan and Repair on my drive, no luck. IDK what to do! Any help would be greatly appreciated, and Thank You in advance! Please forgive me for being a NOOB!
Quote Originally Posted by Denver710Dabber View Post
Every time I try to open the hack, it says MSVCP140d.dll missing. I have read the stickies, I have researched around on the web and I can not, for the life of me, get this to work, so Please someone, anyone, help! I have installed Microsoft Redist 2015 x64 with C++ Extension along with Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition with C++ Extension. I found and downloaded MSVCP140d.dll and placed it in the same folder as the hack, along with all the other .dll's that were givin in the "MSVCP Error Fix (Tutorial)" Sticky, and now when I try to open the program, I get another error that say "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I have also ran a Scan and Repair on my drive, no luck. IDK what to do! Any help would be greatly appreciated, and Thank You in advance! Please forgive me for being a NOOB!
I am getting the same problem. I've installed the redistributable files in the zip.
Quote Originally Posted by alvin21 View Post
I am getting the same problem. I've installed the redistributable files in the zip.
Glad to know that at least I'm not the only one! Hope a solution comes up before this hack gets to old to use lol
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?