Talkingmaking a hacking team!!

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Yeah
Can i come into ur clan im a good cheater xD
Quote Originally Posted by Punk112 View Post
Can i come into ur clan im a good cheater xD
right..., where is your proof??

leecher i guess...
could you tell me, what ur hacker team will do then?
just do hacks can everybody do themself..

if more is behind ur idea call it to me and i send u a screen of my privat hack (vb6)

greetz
ill join if yall want me in,look in int warrock for all my stuff,i make vb6 trainers,and i can search for the normal shit in ce,im learning more all the time so,leemie in.

heres my newest trainer
untitled.jpgattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by kingkicker8 View Post
could you tell me, what ur hacker team will do then?
just do hacks can everybody do themself..

if more is behind ur idea call it to me and i send u a screen of my privat hack (vb6)

greetz


we do hacks, but we search for new hacks, and later on we will make bypasses too....

xfire: hackingteam

add me

greets
Can i join?
i'm very good at vb, i can make sounds, hotkeys etc.
i also search my own addresses and..

I can make a very cool website for this group!
this is my current 'project' www.uwhzone.******

recruit me and i make domain, site forum everything!
Quote Originally Posted by M-Tune View Post
Can i join?
i'm very good at vb, i can make sounds, hotkeys etc.
i also search my own addresses and..

I can make a very cool website for this group!
this is my current 'project' www.uwhzone.******

recruit me and i make domain, site forum everything!


im better^^ i made one^^

http://hackingteam.ipbfree.com/
Quote Originally Posted by soad56 View Post
im better^^ i made one^^

http://hackingteam.ipbfree.com/
I'm the best, I'm a full time PHP coder working for big company's. Even so big I'm not allowed to show you theire website
hehe WHY YOU DON'T PROOF YOU ARE VB6 CODERS???
I have proof LooK my trainerss!!hehe
jokuvaan11 TRAINER v6! I have better v7 but its private!!
Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
I'm the best, I'm a full time PHP coder working for big company's. Even so big I'm not allowed to show you theire website


if you can make nice hacks or if you can make bypasses/UCE's, your in our team if ya want.... i heard some nice things about ya

greets
Quote Originally Posted by blackdrag0 View Post
if you can make nice hacks or if you can make bypasses/UCE's, your in our team if ya want.... i heard some nice things about ya

greets
PM me your xFire or MSN Then we can talk a bit easier. Anyway, a released hack of me was http://www.mpgh.net/forum/warrock_in..._wh4x0rv2.html, but thats one coded in C#. I haven't got a actual screenshot of a VB6 hack, but i'll make one tomorrow

The fact is, i've got the addresses so VB6 trainer is made in like 30 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
Is there room for me still?
To be honest, Stranger is one of the better coders on this forum.
Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
U got shit paint skills
True! And her hack wouldnt work neither just an ordinary account stealer xD
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us