WTBHeadphones SE

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Headphones SE
I am currently searching for a new pair of headphones. I would like to purchase the services of a member to SE me a pair of headphones. I will pay using paypal, and I will only go first if the other person has vouches, otherwise i will pay upon a tracking number being provided. I look forward to doing business with whoever offers a reasonable deal.
Quote Originally Posted by minh278 View Post
I am currently searching for a new pair of headphones. I would like to purchase the services of a member to SE me a pair of headphones. I will pay using paypal, and I will only go first if the other person has vouches, otherwise i will pay upon a tracking number being provided. I look forward to doing business with whoever offers a reasonable deal.
why not buy in amazon and have it refunded?
Quote Originally Posted by blackpr0j3ct View Post
why not buy in amazon and have it refunded?
God. Learn the difference between SE'ing and refunding. He clearly stated that he wanted them SE'd.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
God. Learn the difference between SE'ing and refunding. He clearly stated that he wanted them SE'd.
Im just suggesting. Stop fussing about it.
Im worried about amazon closing my account. Already did a doubledip on it.
If its your legit account and had multiple orders after your DD, i think it can be done. Try asking reputable refunders here, they might give you info about it. Is your account com or uk?
im in the US so not united kingdom
Quote Originally Posted by minh278 View Post
im in the US so not united kingdom
you're still fine as long as you didn't double dip a $1000+ Item and the DD was a while ago and you have legit orders already after the double dip
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?