ExclamationSolvedI need help ! PB ban

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I need help ! PB ban
yes, hack a PB ban。 EB ticket URL is what?
What reason ? violation code that you receive?
I received one and was wondering when will i be released?

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Ice--------DUO' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID 3f08e687. [Admin Decision]
Quote Originally Posted by JeeperUHD View Post
I received one and was wondering when will i be released?

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Ice--------DUO' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID 3f08e687. [Admin Decision]
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-3f...-vb398354.html
I seem to be like him yes just ban GUID 4615d6aa573f4c8fd8475e6101fe3801

- - - Updated - - -

->PBSV: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71491: IceBreakerDUO (slot #7) Violation (MULTIHACK) #71491 [27783ebd08f733d33b420bcf3f08e687(-) 71.204.*.15:3659]

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what

- - - Updated - - -

:PunkBuster kicked player '---------------' (for 5 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #71501
Quote Originally Posted by Queen_adult View Post
I seem to be like him yes just ban GUID 4615d6aa573f4c8fd8475e6101fe3801

- - - Updated - - -

->PBSV: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71491: IceBreakerDUO (slot #7) Violation (MULTIHACK) #71491 [27783ebd08f733d33b420bcf3f08e687(-) 71.204.*.15:3659]

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what

- - - Updated - - -

:PunkBuster kicked player '---------------' (for 5 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #71501

You have been banned by Pb .... buy a new key for a new account,
Probably used something old that is detected..
/solved and moved to correct section
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?