CoolDetectedCS:GO RADAR HACK | PowerShell Radar (Sig-Scanner Version)

Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by blademaza View Post
i'm fixed problem with error on windows 7 x64
update power shell
I'm glad you fixed the error for yourself.

If anyone has problems with updating powershell in windows 7 x64 download it through here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40855
And select these options:


Then just press Next and it should start downloading the files you selected, now install each file.
I played so far with him 15MM, very good, but you have to use wisely.
Quote Originally Posted by blakeman333 View Post
I played so far with him 15MM, very good, but you have to use wisely.
yeah this cheat is already almost undetected for 2 weeks!
seems like vac is having a very hard time detecting it :3
Quote Originally Posted by JumBo` View Post


yeah this cheat is already almost undetected for 2 weeks!
seems like vac is having a very hard time detecting it :3
Secure update pl0x?
Quote Originally Posted by UnbenLyhytKulli View Post
Secure update pl0x?
oh its secure m8.
zero vac reports.
Quote Originally Posted by JumBo` View Post


oh its secure m8.
zero vac reports.
Yeah but I'm scared m8
Mmm, I have Powershell 4 on Windows 8.1 but the cheat isn't working for me. Are there any more steps that I could try? (I did as you told)
I wonder how can i make changes to this .....Hm....

*back to brainstorming crap*
Quote Originally Posted by APBR View Post
I wonder how can i make changes to this .....Hm....

*back to brainstorming crap*
GET DOWN C+P INCOMING!
Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool98 View Post
Undetected?
yes my friend
Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool98 View Post
Undetected?
yes still undetected as from the first version.
2 weeks.
(never got detected once)
@JumBo` i got problem with launching it, i did all steps, using w8.1 x64 .
The powershell shows with the text, in the end process cshgo.
I launch game, join and nothing, no radar hack.
How to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by dagnisk View Post
@JumBo` i got problem with launching it, i did all steps, using w8.1 x64 .
The powershell shows with the text, in the end process cshgo.
I launch game, join and nothing, no radar hack.
How to fix it?
tried launching before the game launched?
Quote Originally Posted by JumBo` View Post


tried launching before the game launched?
Yes, i tried before, tried after, and tried when match is happening.
None of the options worked..
Everything is up to date!
Posts 31–45 of 93 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?