[release] my first .rez mod..

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[release] my first .rez mod..
Alright, I made more but I cant upload right now because they are on my freind's computer. But anyways, I know this is very simple but - hey, it's my first.

m16a3 Rainbow

Pic: http://i46.tinypic.com/v2skyp.jpg

I'm moving on to the tlb files now since this (.rez) are very easy and I dont want to be the noob around here lol.

And because its just a .rez, I dont beleive I need to be putting a V. scan...but if otherwise, tell me quickly so I can make it be fixed.
GUNS_T_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
Ha Nice Man For Your First Try
Nice try = Nice, looks kinda like paintball.
LOL.
Keep up the nice skins.
Thanks =) the power of photoshop lol. I made a m416 camo, but I'm trying to make a m416 to m417 combat...hope it doesn't shrink.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?