SolvedDecrypting DLL's

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Decrypting DLL's
Need to get the source for a dll that I have for future use. What would the best way to go about decrypting/decompiling it?
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Need to get the source for a dll that I have for future use. What would the best way to go about decrypting/decompiling it?
ida
/toshort
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Need to get the source for a dll that I have for future use. What would the best way to go about decrypting/decompiling it?
You are not going to get a source... C++ is compiled into assembly all you can do is read this assembly (as cough_syrup said ida is bae) and see what it does.
Quote Originally Posted by pasquam076 View Post
Need to get the source for a dll that I have for future use. What would the best way to go about decrypting/decompiling it?
The most you'll get is some of the pseudo-code that hex-rays will generate for you.
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
The most you'll get is some of the pseudo-code that hex-rays will generate for you.
^this
also it's unusable as it is, you can't just compile it's pseudocode
Just open in notepad++ and paste code into vs!!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?