WTS[WTS] UBHPs

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS] UBHPs
Hello everyone! I'm looking to unload some UBHPs...

A few guidelines:

1. Accepted payment is via Paypal only (with note saying you received the items and you won't charge back or dispute).
2. If you're not going first, then please do contact a middle-man in advance so we can do the trade faster.
3. Vouches are not required as usual but will surely be appreciated.

UBHP = $0.50

Skype = rotmgmyst

+vouch, very fast good trader, friendly guy, I went first. Im suggestng him.
Bump.. shop is open!
Bought 40 UBHPs. Used a mm and everything went smoothly.

Thanks!
Bump.. shop is open!
+1 Vouch, very nice guy and worth trading him again. He went first trusting me and it all went smooth.
Thank you, <3
+1 Vouch (bought 30 Ubhps), He Went first. Fast and Easy Trade. Will come back for more
+1 Vouch, went smoothly, I went first. All seems good. I'm going to be back for more soon...
Down to 50 or so left, price is up to $0.60 until I restock more.
+1 vouch. Very polite and a fast transaction.
Bought 40 life for 10$ thank you. fast,safe,foolproof and efficient.
Really fast seller , vouch , i went first.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?