Thumbs upWTSAnimated Signature Banner/Advertisement | Great for your Marketplace Thread!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Animated Signature Banner/Advertisement | Great for your Marketplace Thread!
Animated Signature Banner/Advertisement | Great for your Marketplace Thread!



Recent Ones


-

bump /////////////
bump //////////////
bump ///////////
bump ///////////////
Oops, didn't check the last bump time. remove this if necessary.
Added you. HiddenWhiteGhost
I'm not looking for a signature but if you have animating experience, I'm looking for someone skilled to make a video if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I'm not looking for a signature but if you have animating experience, I'm looking for someone skilled to make a video if you're interested.
Sure, add me on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Sure, add me on Skype.
Gotcha .
I'm super interested but fuck $20 is hella expensive for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
I'm super interested but fuck $20 is hella expensive for me.
Yeah, might be expensive for some people, but it takes a lot of effort into each one.
bump /////////////
bump /////////////
bump /////////////
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?