my customizable tiny url maker

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
my customizable tiny url maker
<html><head><title>made by tyler</title></head>
<body><form action="tiny url.com/create.php" method="post" name="f">
<table align="center" cellpadding="5" bgcolor="#E7E7F7"><tr><td>
<b>Enter a long URL to make tiny:</b><br /><input type="text" name="url" size="30"><input type="submit" name="submit" value="MAKE YOUR OWN TINY URL!">
<hr>
Custom alias (optional):<br />
<tt>http://tiny url.com/</tt><input type="text" name="alias" value="" size="12" maxlength="30"><br />
<small>May contain letters, numbers, and dashes.</small>
</td></tr></table>
</form>
Have fun with this, the very first hacked Tiny url maker!
</body>
</html>

It took me a while but I finaly made mahself a tiny url creater

Anywhere that it says "tiny url.com"

please delete the space I highlighted the "tiny url.com" for you so it shouldn't be to hard to find.

there are multiple things that you can change, such as the background, the words that say MAKE YOUR OWN TINY URL!, and others so if you want to go in depth with this please PM me

and tiny url is censored but its not a download/other forum so does it count as advertising? if it does then please delete this thread. thanks.
Looks good, Why did you spend so much time working on it and figuring it out? Clipmarks (*******) offers the same exact code minus title and your caps value. Would have been easier just to copy and paste it, then spend so much time on it.

Just one of those (IMO) thingy's
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Looks good, Why did you spend so much time working on it and figuring it out? Clipmarks (*******) offers the same exact code minus title and your caps value. Would have been easier just to copy and paste it, then spend so much time on it.

Just one of those (IMO) thingy's

I quit almost immediatly after making this post. Which is why I didn't respond quickly. I didn't want to C+P I wanted to write my own.
I beleive there is a website called ******* where it shortens your url for you so what was realy the point of this.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollpocalypse View Post
I beleive there is a website called ******* where it shortens your url for you so what was realy the point of this.
This is a tiny url maker... It makes websites off of tiny url. This was back in my begining HTML days, when I was confused and just learning. I was proud of this and released it.
bummpping

but yea, this is one thing that i can actually see a point to, well done newphag
I could make a MPGH version, but we'd need a small domain or be able to use mpgh.net ; like

http://mpgh.net/123
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us