Useful to anyone? [GIF]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Useful to anyone? [GIF]
So I made this from the already existing project "svrMonitor". I'm wondering if it's much use to anyone.

It's just another restarter.

I would prefer for a timestamp to be placed as well just so server owners can know when it crashes

i.e. What is the average time gap between each restart
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
It's just another restarter.

I would prefer for a timestamp to be placed as well just so server owners can know when it crashes

i.e. What is the average time gap between each restart
None. It restarts when it crashes. I may make a feature to make it restart every 30 minutes. -adding time stamps now.
Regnum would need this. Could be nice if we could get it. But thats up to you ofc Good work.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?