Thumbs upBoosting for Free! [Under LEM]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Boosting for Free! [Under LEM]
My last thread was for someone who wanted to boost with me. He was Global Elite.

I am currently LEM. [254 Wins].

I am willing to boost your account for free. This is an account boost. If you have a smurf to play on, I would rather duo queue with your smurf [or play on your main] while I boost your account.

Enable steam-guard.

New IP login = locked trading for 7 days, thus me having no ability to trade skins.

Original e-mail address = able to "lock" account so that in-case hackers try to steal your account, you are able to lock them out.


Currently only boosting anyone under LEM.

Hit me up with a message.

Doing this to add more reputation, to be reputable in MPGH.

Add me in Skype: Luzerax.Official
Come on this was the so obvious
Did...he just copy my whole thread?

o_e
lol sorry for copying, my lazyness ._.

- - - Updated - - -

I already told you what happened, i though we sorted that out.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?