WTBGlobal Elite Account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Global Elite Account
Buying Global Elite Account

No higher than $20

Skype: chaoticrush

Buying from Donators only. If you are interested you must comment saying so and your skype name.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
Buying Global Elite Account

No higher than $20

Skype: chaoticrush

Buying from Donators only. If you are interested you must comment saying so and your skype name.
I got one GE, but why only from donators ???
Quote Originally Posted by crossfadez View Post
I got one GE, but why only from donators ???
Add me on skype anyways but reply with your skype I just needed trustworthy people.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
Add me on skype anyways but reply with your skype I just needed trustworthy people.
forestgumperr
crossfadez has sold me the account successfully,

Someone please close the thread. .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?