UnhappyWhere are the moderators?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Where are the moderators?
Theres a bunch of Private servers that need to be approved and the other ones don't work for me.
Living their life
@Liz do you have any news on where Raple and KrazyShank have gone.

I'm aware that KrazyShank is moderating the Trove section.

I've seen them both approve attachments as well in the hacks section.

They aren't inactive which is certain
AFAIK @Raple is currently on vacation with moments of internet connection where he can do some moderation. @krazyshank started college a couple of weeks ago, but he has no standing leave of absence. He was on ~16 hours ago. Use the report button for anything requiring immediate attention, and you can PM a GM or also report attachments pending approval. Though not everyone is used to, or can handle looking into this type of release.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
AFAIK @Raple is currently on vacation with moments of internet connection where he can do some moderation. @krazyshank started college a couple of weeks ago, but he has no standing leave of absence. He was on ~16 hours ago. Use the report button for anything requiring immediate attention, and you can PM a GM or also report attachments pending approval. Though not everyone is used to, or can handle looking into this type of release.
new minions confirmed :3 ?
I am very sorry for all the unapproved attachments, I'm on vacation until Wednesday and cannot approve anything via my phone.

If you need any help, refer to a GM such as @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
I am very sorry for all the unapproved attachments, I'm on vacation until Wednesday and cannot approve anything via my phone.

If you need any help, refer to a GM such as @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R
enjoy u self big boy, tell that rat to stop playing games and moderate
Lol, royce xD
luv how flengo, a gm, was in this section 2 hours ago (says Flengo thanked Liz 2 hours ago) and didnt approve stuff LolOLoOLolOLolOLoLOlOLolOLoLOL
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?