Which weapon do you get?

PollWhich weapon you get?
91 votes
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Which weapon do you get?
Today start the " snowball event "

You have to buy the snowball in item shop for 100 dinar.

Kill point/prices

100 Kills: Tmp9 , Psg-1, M67a1, hk69

300 Kills: Golden Mp5k

I got tmp9
i got psg for 7 days more and now i have it for 21 days yehaaa:P
i havent accomplished 100 kills yet!!!

but it is on....
Omg this event is absolutely pointless, it takes soooo long to get 100 kills and you get fk all xp..

Another bright idea from the fat lazy stoners at K2

I bought premium today, got 2 codes ( 2 x knife ) Thank you K2 you retards
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Omg this event is absolutely pointless, it takes soooo long to get 100 kills and you get fk all xp..

Another bright idea from the fat lazy stoners at K2

I bought premium today, got 2 codes ( 2 x knife ) Thank you K2 you retards
LMAO

k2 = degenerative retards!
i would recommend PSG-1 cuz its a powerful sniper and shoots mad fast ;D
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Omg this event is absolutely pointless, it takes soooo long to get 100 kills and you get fk all xp..

Another bright idea from the fat lazy stoners at K2

I bought premium today, got 2 codes ( 2 x knife ) Thank you K2 you retards
i got tmp9(7days) and mp5k(15 days) in one day.. the retard is the person who dont know how to take advantage of this... first get a friend . dont know if you have it.. then create a private room, and kill him 100 and the the opposite remember to have a noob account dont let him kill you with your main account, or maybe yes, if you are the retarded
Quote Originally Posted by aliasrasgu View Post
i got tmp9(7days) and mp5k(15 days) in one day.. the retard is the person who dont know how to take advantage of this... first get a friend . dont know if you have it.. then create a private room, and kill him 100 and the the opposite remember to have a noob account dont let him kill you with your main account, or maybe yes, if you are the retarded
That's called power leveling dipshit which you can get banned if caught..

Also when your at a high level (which you are obviously not) you don't get much xp

from deathmatches, I only play explosive and use lots of flashes and M14s
I dont get the event... I got 100 kill and got Tmp9 what If i want another item such as Psg or whatever ?
Quote Originally Posted by jpboy View Post
I dont get the event... I got 100 kill and got Tmp9 what If i want another item such as Psg or whatever ?
the weapon you got is ramdomnly choosen
lol yeah, agreed with reaper. I don't recommend power-levelling. Not only can you get caught doing it and temp banned, but it takes all the fun out of the game.. :\
Im working on the Golden MP5K, I probably wont get it though
m16a4
i got the m16a4 (7 days) i buyed g1 and 2x m16a4 and i have it for 67 days and buyed gold prem get m7 and combat knife promo bad
I got Psg-1, and on other account i hope to get TMP9 cause i luv that weapon. Otherwise i have 230 kills so i need only 70 kills and so i can see if i can get Golden mp5k.
not as bad i think..
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?