Dave got caught.

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
I dont know wether to say or ......
cough cough
Jaja no more god for j00. I know you all want to rejoice.
Hang on is dave and ace and peeps immigrants?
We're all immigrants. Back in the day we used to hang in Mexico in one of my uncle's mansions. Then we decided that life in Mexico was too mediocre. Dave, Ace and I hopped the border. Dave stayed in Texas with Arun while Ace and I fled to Canada where immigrants are welcome. I claimed refugee status and now I have a big house with a pool and a yacht on the lake. You should try being an immigrant too.
You forgot Iberson, but perhaps we should leave that chapter out, now that... you know... he was... deported.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
We're all immigrants. Back in the day we used to hang in Mexico in one of my uncle's mansions. Then we decided that life in Mexico was too mediocre. Dave, Ace and I hopped the border. Dave stayed in Texas with Arun while Ace and I fled to Canada where immigrants are welcome. I claimed refugee status and now I have a big house with a pool and a yacht on the lake. You should try being an immigrant too.
OMFG really!!!!!! Thats legend if its true! So your all mates and why is ace banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
We're all immigrants. Back in the day we used to hang in Mexico in one of my uncle's mansions. Then we decided that life in Mexico was too mediocre. Dave, Ace and I hopped the border. Dave stayed in Texas with Arun while Ace and I fled to Canada where immigrants are welcome. I claimed refugee status and now I have a big house with a pool and a yacht on the lake. You should try being an immigrant too.
lol....i see u still havent woken up back in the refugee camp eh?
Quote Originally Posted by BluSpex View Post
lol....i see u still havent woken up back in the refugee camp eh?
What does deported mean?
Ace is banned because we were making fun of Dave on MSN.
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
What does deported mean?
Sending immigrants back where they came from.
VTF no one was making fun of me... that bitch was calling me a mexican border hopper :@
I find this really offensive to immigrants
Quote Originally Posted by daniel89gt View Post
I find this really offensive to immigrants
do we give a flying fuck? no, go away
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us