SolvedCheat Engine is UNDETECTED, NOW WHAT?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine is UNDETECTED, NOW WHAT?
Hello.

I found a simple way to make Cheat Engine UNDETECTED.
You just add 1 byte to the EXE file.
I used "DeLuXe Executable Filler",
I also published a version of Cheat Engine works UNDETECTED, but the Moderators didn't approved it.
@Flengo
Dear ObsessedHacker,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

-------
Thread: Cheat Engine 6.4 Undetected by HShield and BlackCipher
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
Reason:
-------

Please refer to the Rules thread for more information.

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

All the best,
Staff
Alright, So Cheat Engine is UNDETECTED....
What do I do now?
I can't search for anything, because it says "no readable memory".
You claimed to edit the client for some unknown reason. Makes more sense to tell everyone to download the official one from their site.

If you can't search for anything, you're either not hooking to Engine or it's detected

I remember on normal circumstances you could only read memory if you pause Engine from loading. After it loaded all gone and closed. Nothing readable.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
You claimed to edit the client for some unknown reason. Makes more sense to tell everyone to download the official one from their site.

If you can't search for anything, you're either not hooking to Engine or it's detected

I remember on normal circumstances you could only read memory if you pause Engine from loading. After it loaded all gone and closed. Nothing readable.
First of all, yes, Download the offical version of Cheat Engine and add 1 byte to the 3 files of the Cheat engine EXE.

I'm hooking it to Engine.exe and It's NOT DETECTED.
Can you stop saying it's detected?? TEST IT OUT by yourself!

I did that too, not working.
LOL @ this thread.

Like Flengo said, if you can't scan for anything, either you're attached to wrong process, or CE is still being detected. Just because the game doesn't close doesn't mean the CA client-side security isn't detecting cheat engine. Now, idk why CE isn't finding any results on the search, but I would guess that something is misconfigured in your cheat engine. That said, it could really be a multitude of things (e.g., detection by CA, CA's protection, misconfigured CE, etc.); however, if Flengo is right - and he usually is - that you need to stop it in the loading process, then simply build and inject a little DLL that waits for the game to be partially loaded and then pauses it from being loaded any further.

I haven't worked with CA in a long time, but if my memory serves me correctly, you should wait for the following 3 things to be loaded:
Code:
CShell.dll
ClientFX.fxd
d3d9.dll
Once those are loaded, just pause the game from going any further so you can view the memory.
Quote Originally Posted by lilghost8631 View Post
LOL @ this thread.

Like Flengo said, if you can't scan for anything, either you're attached to wrong process, or CE is still being detected. Just because the game doesn't close doesn't mean the CA client-side security isn't detecting cheat engine. Now, idk why CE isn't finding any results on the search, but I would guess that something is misconfigured in your cheat engine. That said, it could really be a multitude of things (e.g., detection by CA, CA's protection, misconfigured CE, etc.); however, if Flengo is right - and he usually is - that you need to stop it in the loading process, then simply build and inject a little DLL that waits for the game to be partially loaded and then pauses it from being loaded any further.

I haven't worked with CA in a long time, but if my memory serves me correctly, you should wait for the following 3 things to be loaded:
Code:
CShell.dll
ClientFX.fxd
d3d9.dll
Once those are loaded, just pause the game from going any further so you can view the memory.
I attach Cheat Engine to Engine.exe...
I don't think something is misconfigured in Cheat Engine... it's default settings.
I don't know how to create a DLL...
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

I attach Cheat Engine to Engine.exe...
I don't think something is misconfigured in Cheat Engine... it's default settings.
I don't know how to create a DLL...
How are you going to make hacks without knowing how to code a DLL
I suggest you read up more on coding.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?