SolvedIdle hours.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Idle hours.
Hey guys I have a question about idlei hours on CS:GO and other steam games.
I hears some ppl use Idle master by shadiku but how it is possible that some of them did 4k hours in 2 weeks.
Ok but some ppl did 1.3k hours in 1 week. I know that 2 weeks = 14 days = 336 hours.
Some use SAM and still get 1k + hours per week.
Can anyone tell me how can I make too 1k+ hours per week?
Thank you guyzz ;3
2 weeks = 14 days = 336 hours in one game.
If you use Idle Master or SAM to idle in more than one game it would be 336 hours x the number of games you're idling.

For example:
If you use SAM to idle in 2 games (let's say CSGO and DOTA2) at the same time for 2 weeks non-stop
At the end of 2 weeks you will have 336 x 2 hours in your profile!
But! Individually, each game will only have 336h.

If you still don't understand: Steam profiles show the amout of time played in the last 2 weeks for any game. So If you play 1 hour of CSGO and 1 hour of DOTA2, it will show 2 hours in the steam profile, right? but you still only have 1 hour in csgo and 1 in DOTA2

So, to get your profile showing 4k hours in the last 2 weeks you need to use SAM or Iddle Master to iddle in a lot of games at the same time!
thank you verymuch . so if I make a probram who can idle 50 games , I can get 50 game time hours in 1 hours ?
Exactly! You can do that with SAM easily.
I found out how to do it , I just open all game windows and don't mess with the achievements, but do you know for example I want to close my Laptop night time , and I leave it opened will they start again once I open my Laptop again or it's recommended to close all SAM windows before closing my Laptop ?
You should close them and log out of steam when you turn off your computer anyway But If you leave them opened with your computer shut down, hours will not count! (not 100% sure on this since I've never tried it on a laptop)
it's ok Thank YOU ;3 il use Idler and il add all free steam games , I will get like 1.2k hours per day xd

- - - Updated - - -

added like 60 games and they don't work ... is there anyway to make like 1k hours per day ?
Quote Originally Posted by silverino View Post
it's ok Thank YOU ;3 il use Idler and il add all free steam games , I will get like 1.2k hours per day xd

- - - Updated - - -

added like 60 games and they don't work ... is there anyway to make like 1k hours per day ?
Try it with SAM, it works perfectly for me. You need more than 40 games opened on SAM to get at least 1k hours / day. It works for me
I have only 12 games when I open SAM :S
Quote Originally Posted by silverino View Post
I have only 12 games when I open SAM :S
try node.js script
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?