SmileProject TM - Hack Loader Bea

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Project TM - Hack Loader Beta
This is my release on project TM, its basicly a hack loader. Like GuidTech etc. You can test it out.

It'll ask you for username and password. Type In:
Username: betauser
Passwrod: betauser1

Screenshots:




VirusScan (Jotti): Project TM.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

VirusTotal: Virustotal. MD5: 54fdbf4084daa0f96abcb03706122313ⓘ

Reply on what you think below.
Project TM.rarattachment deleted · 167 downloads before removal
This looks like an Account stealer
what is it supposed to do -.-
loll any1 can do thi loll
nothing special ..
Quote Originally Posted by notthatguy View Post
and obviously not everybody can spell right.
wtv fuck.. you get the point
lol! not everyone can make a injector.
Btw how is this a account stealer? he made a specific direction to login with his account. Lol so..
OK, so I've only used 1 Injector b4. Whats the purpose of this one having a Username/Password???

May be wrong but I'm a bit on whts's side here.
it cant be an account stealer unless its a key logger.
hes specified something for you to type as oppose to your personal information
Lolz..... It won't Keylog you...
lol, I smell a Account stealer, I don't trust you, give me some proof of someone's other account on a video
Very far from guidtech, anyone can use the same login...
Good attempt however.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us