Lightbulbfor public sharin code only \o3o/

Posts 226–240 of 437 · Page 16 of 30
Quote Originally Posted by etriuswimbleton View Post
You guys still use those pesky pistol damage boost? I use my grinder x3 for it and just stand around while they push me around as I kill them slowly and lazily
nice choice lul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamichu012 View Post
lol the last time i use a chain saw i blew myself up (freaking bloats and green rumblers SMH)
equip vg could solved jour armored issue, like they need to blewup ten times to killjo
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
nice choice lul

- - - Updated - - -


equip vg could solved jour armored issue, like they need to blewup ten times to killjo
What about that superboy v 2.0? :P Immune to bloats
Quote Originally Posted by etriuswimbleton View Post
What about that superboy v 2.0? :P Immune to bloats
im afraid i couldnt released superboy v2, tha bloats bomb itself isnt a part of zombie attack, its more likely a "taken", which is tha same as players "taken" if i includin tha bomb immune i afraid it would be a superman instead which i personality wont released again, it will caused tha game inbalance or in other word jo are askin tha df staff to take action and patched all mi codes
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
nu need to wait for, i refuse to make damage boost, extra boost means jo can boostin jour power and probably used for pvp, aswell any other type of code that may involve multiplayer function i will deny sry


theres nu differnce between yesterday today nor tommorow aslong mi codes hasnt been patched yet it should worked, somewut i found that jour problems more likely jour "IP" is a blacklisted or a share ip so probably get random autobanned if tha problem still presist, try to play with another safetly ip o3o/


whos say so? non gm still can make 300-400k+ for each boss huntin (example, hellhound drop x5 items) based on scrap price, ifjo huntin boss x10 a days jo barely got 3-4m, this is not included our dummy squad, jo can used dummy to multiple boss hunt at a sametimes, so dunt lose jour hope
I mean Neil made the game go to shit himself anyways, and no I don't want it for pvp, I don't even PvP, or play in multiplayer, period. I have too much expensive shit on my account to be getting banned.

And If not, at least make a tutorial video, of how you extract the codes from the scripts, and how you turn them into a LUA script
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
even tha 1st released damage hack is impossible to get detected, unless jo abuse it on pvp match and yelled "jo all n00b! and 1hitkill anyone at arena then say WHOS NEXT! or standin infront tha crowd and buff "whos can beat meh dood?" jour cheat code would be patched soon also bonus permanent ban "trust meh this is all jo would get:P", tha bot itself not really clever to catch tha cheater, only ifjo guys spreadin it somehow theres nu bot could match mi trick;3, however i personal not recommend jo guys to be a cheater just enjoy tha games as a n00b whom would become pros is better than just be a cheater who might get bored after be tha top without gameplay experience, jour choice as a player, have fun with deadfrontier \o3o/
OH you did mention a damage hack before, which still works. Where can I find it? This was last year though but I believe its located somewhere here..
pistol mod not working says okay but not dealing 1 hit burst on zombie and boss
Please do reread arejo's explanation of what pistol mod do. I haven't tested it, but others have. Read what they experienced with it
Quote Originally Posted by etriuswimbleton View Post
Please do reread arejo's explanation of what pistol mod do. I haven't tested it, but others have. Read what they experienced with it
where can you give me the link? mag tagalog kanalang please
can I request an instant open hack for looting? It would really come in handy when doing missions where I have to get samples like blood or computer laptops. It's kind of a pain in the ass to try to loot an item I need for a mission for 5 minutes when there's a swarm of zombies pushing me around.
Quote Originally Posted by rubenbannana View Post
can I request an instant open hack for looting? It would really come in handy when doing missions where I have to get samples like blood or computer laptops. It's kind of a pain in the ass to try to loot an item I need for a mission for 5 minutes when there's a swarm of zombies pushing me around.
same here i am being pushed to i cant loot well
Quote Originally Posted by rubenbannana View Post
can I request an instant open hack for looting? It would really come in handy when doing missions where I have to get samples like blood or computer laptops. It's kind of a pain in the ass to try to loot an item I need for a mission for 5 minutes when there's a swarm of zombies pushing me around.
I did request that before but hacker claims is too risky. Eitherway you only have to wait 5 secs to loot.
Also when you're bothered by them too much as they push you around while you loot...Here's a tip, just wait for them to surround you and just press shift+wasd to keep in pace and keep yourself in the middle of your loot.
Quote Originally Posted by etriuswimbleton View Post
I did request that before but hacker claims is too risky. Eitherway you only have to wait 5 secs to loot.
Also when you're bothered by them too much as they push you around while you loot...Here's a tip, just wait for them to surround you and just press shift+wasd to keep in pace and keep yourself in the middle of your loot.
Yeah I do try to do that, not as easy as it sounds though im not talking about like 5 or 10 zombies im talking about a horde or them. I don't even make noise I'm just walking and they all decide to sick on me.
Nu more take a request sry, it is fun to create another crack type but sadly i dunt extra times anymore, i will be back to create brandnew codes if ive a chance to do so o3o/
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
Nu more take a request sry, it is fun to create another crack type but sadly i dunt extra times anymore, i will be back to create brandnew codes if ive a chance to do so o3o/
good luck for new codes and thank you for sharing it to us ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by arejomadbruh View Post
Nu more take a request sry, it is fun to create another crack type but sadly i dunt extra times anymore, i will be back to create brandnew codes if ive a chance to do so o3o/
Do you use Net Reflector for extracting codes?
Posts 226–240 of 437 · Page 16 of 30

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?