what hacks are you using?
for public sharin code only \o3o/
AoB = AOBScan("01 00 04 02 1F 23 7D")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("looting table test3")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+5, 0x94)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("n00b need to be like a gm? can i get it for free? bla bla bla? on jour dreams...or pay tha df bossIEyates! \o3o/")
end
This doesn't work. I use DZA's on this site... But I need damage hack like you do
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("looting table test3")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+5, 0x94)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("n00b need to be like a gm? can i get it for free? bla bla bla? on jour dreams...or pay tha df bossIEyates! \o3o/")
end
This doesn't work. I use DZA's on this site... But I need damage hack like you do

damage hack makes you get ban too that's what i heared
So, there is no hack can be used right? :/
Does the latest DZA crack ensure you not getting banned especially when you freeze the exact moment you're at the communicating with server screen? 
I used one and I got banned but its surely because I didn't freeze it at the communicating with server screen plus I was strictly playing on google chrome and single player...Right? Or you do get banned no matter how you use the cheat engine with it?

I used one and I got banned but its surely because I didn't freeze it at the communicating with server screen plus I was strictly playing on google chrome and single player...Right? Or you do get banned no matter how you use the cheat engine with it?
Only times i've been banned for using DZA is if i stand still too long when fighting a boss. The stronger the boss the more i need to move otherwise i get banned. Usually i avoid bosses like FBT etc because more often than not i will get a 24 hour ban
Oh okay so I avoid bosses then. But what about the other situations? I probably got banned due to not setting the speedhack to 0.0 or in other words freezing the game while actually in game. Not while during the communicating with server screen. I got my ban lifted but I'm kinda scared of getting myself banned again. How about you?
damage hack already set on prior deadfrontier anticheat bot, but isnt tha end for cheater to make it through "thats why mines damage "modifier" not multiple tha crit nor multiple damage boost that may cause anticheat bot active, tha idea is simply just modify tha value instead screw it too much, tha same idea i implied for speed hack, rather makin anything like a weird too fastest game i only modify and make tha player to be walk faster than a flash, though im not sure if deadfrotier already put some trap for mi super walk codetype;3, anythin still have a chance to be usefull cheat, even tha 1st released damage hack is impossible to get detected, unless jo abuse it on pvp match and yelled "jo all n00b! and 1hitkill anyone at arena then say WHOS NEXT! or standin infront tha crowd and buff "whos can beat meh dood?" jour cheat code would be patched soon also bonus permanent ban "trust meh this is all jo would get:P", tha bot itself not really clever to catch tha cheater, only ifjo guys spreadin it somehow theres nu bot could match mi trick;3, however i personal not recommend jo guys to be a cheater just enjoy tha games as a n00b whom would become pros is better than just be a cheater who might get bored after be tha top without gameplay experience, jour choice as a player, have fun with deadfrontier \o3o/
this question funny lul=>
(o3o)b
this question funny lul=>
do you have the game's source somehow???
You're ALIVE! Do you still have a working super walk code? Or better yet infinite energy? Would you mind Sending me through PM that code? Thanks a ton!
Status Report on Currently working updates till this date:
Right now, The DZA code is still working. Just make sure to keep looting, change instance/area, opening and closing menu to keep the anti cheat from detecting you. I killed bosses while standing around, while I pause the game from time to time.
Status Report on Currently working updates till this date:
Right now, The DZA code is still working. Just make sure to keep looting, change instance/area, opening and closing menu to keep the anti cheat from detecting you. I killed bosses while standing around, while I pause the game from time to time.
i only us this code and i get banned
I miself refuse to crack tha games already, reason i join tha crack scene just becox im curious hows tha game mechanism, but if it goes for small portion harm i would crack it again, i think infinite stamina or speedhack wont hurt tha game overall, other than that i will deny any request, meanwhile i might login again today and see wut i can steal o3o/
they need to upgrade tha game anticheat really, nu improved, they only focus how to catch or banned cheater not to try for defends tha game from any illegaly surfin :3, seriously mi old method still work like a charm, heres mi newly superwalk
improve mp user, but i recomended just play singleplayer, some peep may not happy bcox jour walk faster than they sprint, and jo will be ended get reported and banned manually by tha df staff mean is permaban.
speakin about patch isnt just bcox cheater, everytime they updatin tha games it should changed tha way game is, so automaticlly some mem would changed itself and i think they wont even bother with this mi superwalk, this kind of cheatin is for personal gameplay, not much affect on multiplayer, anyho enjoy tha game, seejo nextime guys o3o/
AoB = AOBScan("11 10 ?? 5A ?? ?? 22 9A ?? ?? ?? 5A 11 1A ?? 73 21 ?? ?? 25 ?? 5A 13 ?? 22 ?? 00 60")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("n00b need to walk faster than sprint [true] 5th")
for n00b=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+9, 0x77, 0x40)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+25, 0x01)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("dunt patch this oky peace o3o> [false]")
end
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("n00b need to walk faster than sprint [true] 5th")
for n00b=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+9, 0x77, 0x40)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[n00b],16)+25, 0x01)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("dunt patch this oky peace o3o> [false]")
end
speakin about patch isnt just bcox cheater, everytime they updatin tha games it should changed tha way game is, so automaticlly some mem would changed itself and i think they wont even bother with this mi superwalk, this kind of cheatin is for personal gameplay, not much affect on multiplayer, anyho enjoy tha game, seejo nextime guys o3o/
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / BuyingAQWorlds account for STEAM WALLET CODES ONLY! 11 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling 467mil RSPG for Steam wallet codes an karma koin cards only!!!
3 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodePublic Source Code for hack.
15 Elite Selling / Trading / Buyingtrading wow account for time card code us only
9
