Solved[UCE] Executer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[UCE] Executer
So I made UCE, changed a string and put the code.
I can see the executer in the lobby but when I join a server the game crashes with a battleye message after that the game restarts.

Should I use a different string or what am I doing wrong ?
Quote Originally Posted by AirWalk123 View Post
So I made UCE, changed a string and put the code.
I can see the executer in the lobby but when I join a server the game crashes with a battleye message after that the game restarts.

Should I use a different string or what am I doing wrong ?
Tell us what the BattlEye message says and you'll find out.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post


Tell us what the BattlEye message says and you'll find out.
After few tests and lots of crashes I found out whats wrong but I don't know how to find a way through that tho.

Battleye blocks my CE to hook with the dayz.exe, not entirely but the scan is not working.

If I install a simple CE and I activate the dbk64 loader, I can hook properly to dayz.exe and the scan is working but for no use cause my game restarts when I join the server with the error that battleye blocked dbk64.

So I'm thinking that my ce is not that undetectable as I thought.

I thought that if I don't get that #38 kick in game, is undetectable but even if I don't get banned, it doesn't let me to do shit.
I DID IT, I FUCKING DID
DAYS OF SEARCHING AND HEADACHES FOR A 5 MINUTES METHOD OF INJECTION........
Quote Originally Posted by AirWalk123 View Post
I DID IT, I FUCKING DID
DAYS OF SEARCHING AND HEADACHES FOR A 5 MINUTES METHOD OF INJECTION........
Was going to pm you back, looks like you figured it out. Good job man.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?